Welcome to my Web Site
Traditionally, the work of a rabbi is threefold: Counseling, Teaching, and Life Cycle Officiation. Rabbis are dedicated to facilitating healing, personal & spiritual growth, and guiding people on the path to purpose, meaning, well-being and happiness.
Along with my Counseling practice, I also offer group classes, Bar & Bat Mitzvah and Conversion training, and I can help you create personalized, meaningful Jewish Lifecycle events. I hope you will enjoy exploring this website!
I work with individuals, couples and families, providing spiritual guidance that fosters:
- Comfort and healing from grief & loss and other challenges of life.
- Resolution of discord in relationships and family systems.
- Unlocking your creativity, purpose and meaning through the exploration of your unique soul-purpose.
- Developing a positive outlook – one that is rooted in the integration of your spiritual beliefs and personal authenticity – in order to accomplish important life goals.
- Spiritual connection with the Divine, connection with a spiritual community and meaningful, sustaining, spiritual practices.
I welcome people of all faiths and backgrounds in my practice.
About Pastoral Counseling
Long before the appearance of the modern art of psychotherapy, people traditionally turned to their spiritual leaders for counsel and guidance . . .
Pastoral Counseling provides the best of both.
Pastoral Counselors address the growth and healing needs of the whole person, helping clients activate their inner gifts for a joyous, productive life.
Pastoral Counselors take a positive approach. We will begin by assessing your strengths and identifying positive resources within your life that can be brought into the service of healing and the restoration of hope.
Pastoral Counselors also help their clients clear away roadblocks to embracing spiritual life – such as doubt, feelings of disconnection, or negative past experiences – so that you can find sure footing on your unique spiritual path, or reclaim your original faith tradition in a new, more personal, and deeply satisfying way.